Guest Loyalty Terms & Conditions
Effective January 1, 2015
Marcus Rewards is one way in which Marcus endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our business, and purchasing qualifying products. Members of Marcus Rewards are able to earn and accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for program benefits, also known as “Rewards,” and used at participating Marcus Rewards locations in the U.S. Unfortunately, not all stores have the ability to issue Points or honor Rewards at this time. Visit http://marcusrewards.com/locations-rewards-program/ to find the location nearest you that can issue Points and/or redeem Rewards.
The benefits that are available to you through Marcus Rewards are based on the number of “Points” that you earn. You can earn Points by presenting your Card at the time of purchase (each, a “Qualifying Purchase”) at participating Marcus locations.
Point Accumulation Schedule.
Subject to the restrictions below, you will receive one (1) Point for each dollar spent at participating Marcus Rewards locations, excluding tax and gratuity, in a Qualifying Purchase. You will accumulate Points commencing with the first Qualifying Purchase and will continue to accumulate Points with each additional Qualifying Purchase.
Point Accumulation Restrictions
The following restrictions apply t.o the accumulation of Points:
- You must present your Card at the time of purchase to receive Points.
- You may earn a maximum of Five Thousand (5,000) Points for private parties. To earn Points for such events, you must have an active Card prior to booking the event and must supply your Card number at the time of booking.
- If you do not pay the full amount due at the time of your Qualifying Purchase (for example, you receive an invoice following your private dining event), Marcus reserves the right to (a) withhold Points until you have paid all amounts due in full, (b) adjust the amount of Points awarded to you based on the final amount you actually pay, and (c) revoke Points if the unpaid balance is not paid by the due date set forth on the invoice or other agreement between you and Marcus.
- You will not earn Points on the purchase of a Marcus Hotels & Resorts gift card.
- You will not earn Points on any portion of Qualified Purchases paid by a Marcus Rewards certificate.
- To maintain your Points, you must earn at least one (1) new Point or redeem one (1) certificate at a participating location during each consecutive twenty-four (24) month period or your accumulated Point balance will expire.
- New Members will not be issued retroactive points for eligible purchases made prior to enrolling in the Marcus Rewards program.
- Marcus Rewards members may only earn points on qualifying transactions in which they pay for. When splitting a transaction with another Member or non-member, the Member may earn points on the portion of transaction balance they are paying for.
You can redeem your accumulated Points for Marcus Rewards certificates only at http://marcusrewards.com/locations-rewards-program/.
Marcus Rewards Certificates.
Marcus Rewards certificates are subject to the terms printed on each certificate and these Terms. Marcus Rewards Certificates must be surrendered at the time of redemption, and no photocopies will be honored. Redeemed Marcus Rewards Certificates may not be re-sold or exchanged for other goods or services except as stated on the rewards certificate. Marcus Rewards Certificates are not valid for payment towards gift card purchases, catering or delivery or retail products, and are not valid with any other offers, discounts or promotions. In addition, for the Skirvin Rewards program only, Marcus Rewards certificates may not be used to cause a transaction consisting solely of alcoholic beverages to be at no charge to the Skirvin Rewards member. Marcus is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated Marcus Rewards certificates. Marcus is not responsible for delayed or lost communications sent by U.S. Mail or mail of any other form or delivery.
Disclaimers; limitations on liability.
PARTICIPATION IN MARCUS REWARDS AND RECEIPT OF ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED BENEFITS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MARCUS REWARDS CERTIFICATES AND ANY OTHER BENEFITS THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY MARCUS TO YOU ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MARCUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, MARCUS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MARCUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE MARCUS REWARDS OR ANY BENEFITS THEREOF; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED VIA THE USE OF MARCUS REWARDS; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S PROGRAM DATA; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO MARCUS REWARDS.
Cancellation of Marcus Rewards.
Marcus may cancel Marcus Rewards at any time. You will be notified of any such cancellation in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change. You may cancel your Card at any time by emailing a request to email@example.com. If you cancel voluntarily, you may not reactivate your Card but may obtain a new Card without the benefit of the previously accumulated Points.
If you lose your Card or your Card is stolen, you may call 1-877-704-5338 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report the Card lost or stolen. Upon receipt of such a report, Marcus will deactivate the Card and mail a new one to your address on record.
There are no membership fees associated with Marcus Rewards. Points accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
Your Points, registered Card and your account under Marcus Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one (1) Marcus Rewards account. Employees of The Marcus Corporation and its parent and affiliated companies, including, without limitation, Marcus Hotels, Inc. and Marcus Theatres Corporation, and employees of any advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with those companies, are not eligible for Marcus Rewards. Corporations, groups, organizations, associations and all other non-natural persons cannot enroll in the Marcus Rewards program. Members must comply with their own company or organization’s policies regarding loyalty programs. Members are solely responsible for notifying their employer, principle and/or client of any benefits or points received.
Marcus also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the Marcus Rewards program any Card that has been inactive for a consecutive twenty-four (24) month period. Inactive is defined as no Points earned or Rewards redeemed.
Marcus reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Marcus Rewards program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.
Questions or Concerns.
You may contact Marcus with any questions or concerns regarding Marcus Rewards or your Card by calling Marcus at 1-877-704-5338 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday or by emailing Marcus Rewards at: email@example.com.